Installing AutoCAD Architectural Desktop 3.3 (AutoCAD 2002) on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 32bit or 64bit can be very easily defined in these short steps…
NOTE: These steps do not bypass normal Autodesk licensing/authorization, you should expect to use your own serial numbers in the normal way.
- Obtain your copy of the Longbow Converter here
- Using Windows Explorer, copy your entire ADT 3.3 CD to your hard drive, to a folder path c:\Autodesk\CDs\adt2002
- Start the Longbow Converter tool
- Select the 2nd tab named “Old AutoCAD Installer Reviver“
- Pick the newly copied c:\Autodesk\CDs\adt2002 folder
- Now click the “Run Old Installer” button.
- Read and understand all the prompts before clicking OK.
- Once the setup starts, stop and read the next step…
- In the setup program, navigate through each setup dialog as normal, except when you get to the installation folder, **it’s vitally important to make sure you install to c:\adt2002 (not Program Files (x86)\Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 as prompted by default)**
- Next, install as normal
- Do not reboot is prompted to do so
- Once installed, go back to the Converter tool
- Select the 3rd tab named “Old AutoCAD Program Reviver“
- Pick the newly installed c:\adt2002 folder
- Click the “Fix Old Program” button.
- Now, you can happily run your Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.