Here are some long lost AutoCAD 2000 patches and utilities that you can still use in your AutoCAD…
- PlotUpdate.exe – Fixes AutoCAD 2000 Heap error issues with system printers on Windows.
- DBTrans.arx – migrates AutoCAD drawings from AutoCAD R11 or versions previous to R11, over to AutoCAD 2000
- DDModify.lsp – allows the user to get a listing comparable to the LIST
;;; command for most objects in AutoCAD 2000
- PacknGo.arx – The initial AutoCAD 2000 version of the Pack&Go feature (PACK command) used system DLLs that may not be available on all systems. This fixes that issue.
- pnpltpc2– contains 3 PC2 files (16penplotter.pc2, 7475a6pens.pc2 and 7586-8pens.pc2) that have been generated in AutoCAD R14 to accommodate the pen wrapping effect for pen plotters.
- SwapContextMenu.arx – Allows AutoCAD 2000 user to swap default/edit/command mode context menus.
Copyright 2015 (c) Longbow Software