Your 64bit AutoCAD Civil3d 2013 was never designed to run in Windows 10 (this version of Windows is newer than AutoCAD 2013). In order for your AutoCAD Civil3d 2013 to run as it did in previous versions of Windows, you need to follow these easy steps…
Install 64bit AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009
- Make sure all previous installed versions of AutoCAD 2009 are uninstalled first.
- Obtain your copy of the Longbow Converter here
- Start the Converter tool
- Pick the 1st tab named “AutoCAD 32bit Installer Converter“
- Using your mouse, right click the tab text “AutoCAD 32bit Installer Converter” so that it changes to “AutoCAD 64bit Installer Converter“
- Next, using the “…” button, select your AutoCAD installation CD and follow the instructions presented by the Converter tool user interface.
- Once the conversion process is complete
- click Install/Run Setup to start setup
- Simply install as normal, remembering to…
- Close the setup program when the installation is complete.
- Now back in the Converter app and make sure it’s completed the final stage of processing using the “Old AutoCAD Program Reviver” tab
- Next install the AutoCAD Civil 3d 2013 sp2 from here
- Now run your AutoCAD as normal
NOTE: These steps do not bypass normal Autodesk licensing/authorization, you should expect to use your own serial numbers in the normal way
– If your AutoCAD is running really slowly, try disabling your integrated graphics card so you can run your high-performance card instead
– If you are unable to activate your product, or the activation process crashes:
– If you have crashing problems using the File->Open or File->Save dialogs inside of AutoCAD please read this blog entry on the File->Open or File->Save Crash in AutoCAD